This video is made possible in part by NZXT. All opinions expressed in this video are our own. NZXT has no say in the content and is watching the video for the first time just like here on the site.
We’ve had a very thick NZXT PC in the newsroom for quite some time now. With all the bells and whistles on it. One problem: We didn’t have a proper screen to match the power of the PC. Even today. Because NZXT launched its first line of monitors this month. And one of them is Curved Monitor NZXT 32Q We were allowed to connect to the computer. Honor, because at that time there were only two in our country.
More than durable screen for PC
Of course Daan and Koos couldn’t hold back (the gear freaks really) and immediately jumped onto the new screen. We turn on the camera. What do they think of the look and feel? NZXT indicated that this monitor is actually designed for gaming. Or as the PR reported, “The NZXT Canvas 32Q curved gaming monitor balances every game in your library with its vibrant Quad-HD resolution, a fast 165Hz refresh rate, and edge screen. You get a wider field of view thanks to the 1500R curved screen. Do note. Daan and Koos also that “made for gamers” in the literal and figurative sense?
NZXT Canvas 32Q Curved Monitor Specifications
- Immersive QHD (2560 x 1440) resolution brings fine details to life
- 165Hz refresh rate for blur-free gameplay
- 1ms response time delivers smooth images
- HDR10 creates rich and contrast environments
- Ultra-thin bezels provide an immersive edge-to-edge picture
- AMD FreeSync Premium
- CAM makes it easy to customize your Canvas experience
- Anti-glare allows for versatility in high or low light settings
- Flicker-free screen with low blue light means less eye strain for marathon gaming sessions
- 1500R Curvature – 20% more curvature than a standard (1800R) curved monitor for improved immersion