According to the latest rumors, Apple is planning to significantly improve the battery size for the upcoming iPhone 13 series. All models will receive a larger battery, although it is questionable whether this will effectively lead to longer battery life.
In the news: Twitter account Tweet embed He shared leaked information about the battery size of the iPhone 13 series that will be released this fall. If this information is correct, it appears that Apple is planning to make a serious upgrade in battery size.
What can we expect? One of the disappointments of many Apple fans when launching iPhone 12Series in October last year was the fact that there was no improvement in battery size and runtime. Now it looks like Apple wants to change that with the iPhone 13 series.
- All models of the iPhone 13 series seem to have a much larger battery than their predecessors:
- The iPhone 13 mini will have a 2,406mAh battery, compared to 2,227mAh for the iPhone 12 mini.
- The iPhone 13 (Pro) will have a 3,095 mAh battery, compared to 2,815 mAh for the iPhone 12 (Pro).
- The iPhone 13 Pro Max will have a 4,352 mAh battery, compared to 3,687 mAh for the iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- However, this larger capacity does not necessarily mean that the iPhone 13 battery will actually last longer. According to rumors, those models will do Higher refresh rate than its predecessors, which means that it will also consume more battery capacity.