Finland sends fan favorite Käärijä to Liverpool – Songfestival.be

Also in Finland, they have chosen their number for Liverpool. Karija will try to get a second win for the country with Cha Cha Cha.

A 25% vote was conducted by an international jury. 75% marks are determined through tele-communication. The international jury included representatives from the United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Sweden, Poland, Australia and Ukraine.

Cha cha cha According to the bookmakers no less 75% chance Finland should win the opening round. The other 6 final numbers should divide the remaining 25% between them. So it’s no surprise that the Finnish public voted overwhelmingly for this song during televoting. And the song received maximum points from 3 of the 7 international jury members, while the other 3 international jury members placed the song in second place. Only in the United Kingdom did the song break out of the top 3.

Full results can be found in the table below.

# participants) No Int. The jury Televoting Total Place
1 Robin Bacalon Girls like you 28 81 109 4
2 Kuma Ylivoimainen 44 63 107 5
3 Khairija Cha cha cha 72 467 539 1
4 Keira No business on the dance floor 42 91 133 3
5 Benjamin Hoida Mutt 34 32 66 7
6 Sandra Something to lose 46 24 70 6
7 Portion boys With Sama Daivasta Katso 28 124 152 2

You can listen to the song below:

See also  Stuck in Amsterdam? This group of British friends is coming up with a very creative way | The best thing on the internet

Ferdinand Woolridge

 "Subtly charming analyst. Beer maven. Future teen idol. Twitter guru. Lifelong bacon fan. Pop culture lover. Passionate social media evangelist."

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *