This casserole is super simple and the flavor combination is delicious! Ideal if you want to prepare everything in advance.
Just before serving, all you have to do is pop the dish into the oven.
Baking time: 35 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people
4 medium sized sweet potatoes
olive oil splash
A few sprigs of fresh thyme
200g baby spinach
400 gm small vine tomatoes
4 salmon fillets
100 gm feta cheese
- Heat oven to 180 ° C.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into thin slices.
- Place the slices on a baking tray or large baking dish and drizzle with a little olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and place over the thyme.
- Put the baking tray in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Split the baby spinach on top and place the tomatoes on top.
- Pat dry the salmon and place the slices in the middle of the baking tray. Season everything generously with salt and pepper.
- Put it back in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Then divide the feta cheese on the plate and bake for another 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
Recipe from the book “Gezellig Kokerellen” – “Nice Balanced Pleasure” by Eileen van Goul
Posted by Lannoo
Photography: Elaine Van Goul